Welcome to the Broward County Housing Authority Partner Portal, a great tool for Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlords to view their information with BCHA.
To log-on to Partner Portal, click here.
The Partner Portal will replace the way our landlords view their payment information for their HCV/Section 8 clients. Landlords will no longer receive a copy of the Direct Deposit Statement in the mail, or via email. All landlords are required to utilize direct deposit for their payments, as BCHA will no longer send checks to landlords. Direct deposit eliminates the printing and mailing of checks, and landlords receive their payments directly into their bank accounts with no delay. The Portal will contain payment information made AFTER June 1, 2013 and subsequent payments thereafter.
HQS inspection results and statuses can also be viewed on the Portal.
Create an Account
Only Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlords already on the BCHA HCV program can create new accounts. To create an account, access the Partner Portal and at the first screen (the Log-In screen), click 'create an account'. Enter your Tax-ID in both boxes. The system will then validate the Tax-ID with the BCHA database. When validated successfully, the system will advance to the next screen. Information about your account from the BCHA database will display, such as your address, name, phone number. Enter a user ID and a password. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields and must be
filled in. Submit your request
by clicking the 'create account' button. When your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Accessing Information on Partner Portal
Here are ways to find information using the Partner Portal once you log in.
About my tenants/families: Click on the 'My Families' link to the left to see general information about your tenants. By clicking the magnifying glass icon to the left you will see more details for example head of household and unit characteristics.
- About my rented units: Click on the 'My Units' link to the left to see general information about your units. By clicking the magnifying glass icon to the left you will view more details about the unit and HQS inspection information.
- About my HAP payments: Click on the 'My Payments' link to the left to see general information about your HAP payments organized by control number. The list can be filtered by control number, a particular unit address (by clicking the down arrow of the unit drop down menu) or by a date range. By clicking on the arrow to the left you will be able to expand the list and see more details for each payment.
- About my profile: Click on the 'My Profile' link to the left to see general information about your user profile. You will not be able to make changes to your information.
- Password Change: After you log-in to your account, click on the 'Change Password' link on the bar at the top of the log-in page. Enter your current password once, and then your desired new password twice to confirm. Click on the 'Change Password' button to submit your request.
- Lost/Forgotten Password: Click on the 'Forgot Your Password?' link on the log-in page. Enter either your user name or email address and then click on the 'Send Password' button. A new password will be sent to the email you used to register. You can then change this password by following the steps listed above.
- Problems Logging in: If you know your password, but still can't log in, your user account has most likely been locked out as a result of too many unsuccessful log-in attempts. Please contact us by calling (954) 739-1114 ext 1366 so your account can be unlocked and make sure the next time you log in that you are typing the correct password and Caps Lock is not active on your keyboard.